1) Tell us about yourself and your family. We are the Cartrites! We’ve been married 5 years and have 3 kiddos, Georgia (4), Maggie (2.5), and Banks (1). Todd is in the oil and gas industry and I (Erin) am a stay-at-home mom who volunteers for DASH Network. I also do private floral “sip n snips” as a side hustle. Georgia loves to dance and send mail, so expect a card from her. Maggie loves to color and would love for her neighbors to color on her paper, but not the table. Banks loves food.
2) How long have you lived in Ridglea North? Technically, we have not moved in yet! We got possession of our house in August and are redoing it. Hope to be in it in the new year. We feel like we hit the jackpot by finding a house in this neighborhood! We love this community!
3) What’s your favorite neighborhood activity or event? We don’t know yet, but I think we are pretty excited about movies in the park! And we’ve been invited to a secret society potluck of some kind by LOKA. Looking forward to that.
4) What’s your favorite thing to do in Fort Worth? Mostly we just enjoy sharing meals with friends and family! We also love to go to the zoo and explore our “village” as Georgia says. Todd never misses a bull’s night out at the rodeo!
5) What’s your best advice on being a good neighbor?
“We have a great example in the neighbors we have inherited at the new house. How kind and welcoming and helpful they’ve been. We’re super grateful for the community we are moving into.” - Todd
“Make coffee.” - Georgia
“Give some water.” - Maggie
“Bake goodies!” - Erin