1) Tell us about yourself and your family. Christina and I (Bill) moved here in the fall after living in Southern California for the past 16 years. We both grew up in Connecticut and then have lived in Germany during my time in the military, Virginia, California, and now Fort Worth. We have four children - Katarina (25), Ava (21), Christopher (17), and Annelise (12). Katarina also moved here to Fort Worth and lives over in West 7th, Ava is in college in North Carolina, and Christopher and Annelise go to school here in Fort Worth. We moved here to be close to our dear friends Lewis and Shelly Knapp (who we met in Germany 28 years ago), who live on Locke Avenue here in Ridglea.
2) How long have you lived in Ridglea North? We moved here at the end of September 2021.
3) What’s your favorite neighborhood activity or event? We haven't been here long enough to have experienced any of the neighborhood activities/events, but we do love meeting new people, sharing a glass of wine, and getting to know their stories.
4) What’s your favorite thing to do in Fort Worth? Our favorite thing to do here in Fort Worth is go for a walk along the Trinity and eat Heim BBQ.
5) What’s your best advice on being a good neighbor?
Being a good neighbor means valuing the person next door as well as the stranger, being willing to open up your life to them and be there in good times and in bad.