1) Tell us about yourself and your family.
I'm going on 82 and live with two friends who make sure I get along OK. All three of us are church music directors and organists. The youngest, in his 20s, has also started a business in servicing organs in the DFW area. The third is the organist at Ridglea Presbyterian Church for over 35 years (the church was sold a few years ago due to lack of parking area and has relocated in the NW corner of W. Vickery Blvd. and Southwest Blvd. Hwy 183). The "family" includes 3 rescue cats, Sammy, short for Samantha, (still kicking at 22 years of age), Moxy and Johnny.
2) How long have you lived in Ridglea North? I bought the vacant lot (house had burned to the ground) on NW corner of Camp Bowie Blvd. and Edgehill Road in 1997 and built a new house with move-in date of March 15, 2000, so at that date, I have been here 22 years.
3) What’s your favorite neighborhood activity or event? Walking in Berney Park.
4) What’s your favorite thing to do in Fort Worth? Visiting the great museums in the city and attending musical events, especially the events presented by our wonderful Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra.
5) What’s your best advice on being a good neighbor? Get to know really well the neighbors on either side of your house and look out for each other.