1) Tell us about yourself and your family. We have one son, Klement, who will be a junior at Fort Worth Country Day and our border collie, Parker. My husband, Tug, is a broker/realtor and we own several rental properties in the neighborhood. I own my own recruiting business, so I work from home and keep an eye on Greenway Road during the day.
2) How long have you lived in Ridglea North? We moved to our first house on Kenwick when we were newly married in 1999. We bought our current house on Greenway in 2003, so total of 23 years in Ridglea North. We do not ever plan on leaving. We love this neighborhood.
3) What’s your favorite neighborhood activity or event? National Night Out is a great way to meet people from other parts of the neighborhood that we do not normally see.
4) What’s your favorite thing to do in Fort Worth? Cycle the Trinity Trails.
5) What’s your best advice on being a good neighbor? We've gone from being the young couple in the neighborhood to the people who have been here forever and rotated through a lot of neighbors. The best advice on being a good neighbor is to keep an eye out for each other and be each other's eyes and ears. We have been fortunate that when Parker escapes or a gate gets left open, that we have good neighbors who come to our rescue. And try to pick up trash whenever you see it.