Neighbor Spotlight: Stephanie Muzi
1) Tell us about yourself and your family. Stephanie and Marc Muzi…We are “empty nesters” who relocated from Atlanta, Georgia in July, 2019 for Marc to take on a new role with Veritext Legal Solutions. We have two adult daughters, Maggie (24) and Libba (23) who live in Silverthorne, CO and Atlanta, Ga., respectively. It’s a good thing that we like to travel! Locally, we stay active with tennis and golf, some city organizations and church. I am also super excited about serving as the 2023 RNNA President! It’s going to be a great year for Ridglea North. Please reach out to me at any time via our website.
2) How long have you lived in Ridglea North? We have lived here a little over a year. We bought our home in September, 2021.
3) What’s your favorite neighborhood activity or event? We love walking in the neighborhood, and our favorite organized events have been National Night Out and Cocoa & Caroling.
4) What’s your favorite thing to do in Fort Worth? We like to attend the various Art Festivals and the Clearfork Farmer’s Market. We also love to take visitors to The Stockyards.
5) What’s your best advice on being a good neighbor? Meet the people on your block. Help each other out when needed. Connect with neighbors on other streets and blocks when you’re out and about exercising or walking pets. A little friendly “hello” can often make a big difference.