1) Tell us about yourself and your family. We are Max and Remy Brown. Max is a Fort Worth native and I am from the area as well. We married in 2017 and have two boys, 3-year-old Lyons and 3-month-old Beck and a goldendoodle, Luna. I work in communications at the Trinity River Authority and Max is an attorney for an energy company in Dallas.
2) How long have you lived in Ridglea North? We moved to Ridglea North shortly after we married in 2017.
3) What’s your favorite neighborhood activity or event? Every year we look forward to the 4th of July parade! We have also recently come to love National Night Out due to our son's love of firetrucks! When the weather is nice, we love to walk to Campisis for pizza night.
4) What’s your favorite thing to do in Fort Worth? Our family enjoys spending time on the Trinity Trails. Both Max and I love to run so we like to bring the whole family and make an afternoon of it.
5) What’s your best advice on being a good neighbor? Get to know your neighbors beyond your house or street. Get out and walk! It's a great way to learn the neighborhood and get to know people. Getting involved also affords you the same opportunity. The RNNA makes it easy with so many great events every year.