1) Tell us about yourself and your family. We are Scott and Trish Billings. We are empty nesters and the parents of three daughters who live in Boston, New York and Nashville - all great places to visit! We recently moved from Northwest Houston where we lived and raised our children for over 20 years. Scott is an attorney with a large corporation and I work remotely for a law firm in Houston.
2) How long have you lived in Ridglea North? We moved to Ridglea North at the end of October, 2021.
3) What’s your favorite neighborhood activity or event? We love walking our dog every afternoon and seeing all the activity at Berney Park. My sister lives very close so I enjoy walking with her and seeing all the dog walking activity in the neighborhood. It is also nice to be able to walk to the nearby shopping centers.
4) What’s your favorite thing to do in Fort Worth? Since we just moved here there are too many to mention! We are enjoying exploring our new hometown. The Trinity Trails are amazing, we have enjoyed taking our visitors to the Stockyards and checking out new restaurants.
5) What’s your best advice on being a good neighbor? Be friendly! A simple wave and a smile goes a long way.