Mary Frances and Jim Wood
1) Tell us about yourself and your family. We are Mary Frances and Jim Wood. We have been married since 2013. I attended Mary Louise Phillips and we both attended Monnig and Arlington Heights High School. I grew up on Tex Boulevard and Jim lived in Ridglea Country Club Estates, North Ridglea and Tanglewood. We now reside at 6216 Greenway Road. Through Jim we have three children and four grandchildren, one of which is due in May. We also have three dogs Winston, Prince and Lucie.
2) How long have you lived in Ridglea North? Jim has lived in North Ridglea since 2009 and I lived on Tex Blvd. from 1963-1986. I moved backed to my childhood home in 2008 after living in the Washington, DC area for 20 years.
3) What’s your favorite neighborhood activity or event? The Fourth of July parade.
4) What’s your favorite thing to do in Fort Worth? Trying new restaurants, music venues and volunteering.
5) What’s your best advice on being a good neighbor? Get to know your neighbors and their pets, and check on them regularly especially after major weather events.